RBC/MMC2 meetings in SLC

TIMOTHY BRADSHAW BRADSHAT at iomega.com
Wed Jan 28 12:12:27 PST 1998

* TIMOTHY BRADSHAW <BRADSHAT at IOMEGA.COM>
*
Two things:

1.  I have just talked to the University Park Hotel, and even though the
deadline has passed, they will still give rooms for the same price; as long
there are rooms available.

2.  I would greatly appreciate it if everyone who is planning on attending
the RBC/MMC2 meetings in SLC Feb, 9 - 11 would email me and let me
know so we can get a preliminary count.  Just let me know that you will
be attending, and for which days.  Schedule as follows:

      Monday:         RBC
      Tuesday:       Combined RBC/MMC2
      Wednesday:  MMC2

Thanks,