No subject

TIMOTHY BRADSHAW BRADSHAT at iomega.com
Tue Jan 13 09:03:40 PST 1998

* TIMOTHY BRADSHAW <BRADSHAT at IOMEGA.COM>
*
Just a reminder that the Jan. 14 is drawing close...  (We may be able to
extend the cutoff a few days, probably until they are out of rooms, but
there is no guarantee....)

Following is the info on the RBC and MMC2 meetings in Salt Lake CIty in
February:

We have a block of rooms set aside for our use (under the name Iomega)
for Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday nights (Feb. 8 - 10), at $105.00/night.
Reservations need to be made with the hotel before January 14, 1998.
Their number is 1-800-637-4390, or 1-801-581-1000.

We have meetings rooms set up for the RBC group on Monday, Feb. 9;
the combined RBC/MMC2 group on Tuesday, Feb. 10; and MMC2 on
Wednesday, Feb. 11.

More info, directions to the hotel, directions to skiing, etc. will be posted
as the date gets closer (and I have time to get it together).

-Tim Bradshaw
Iomega Corp.
R&D Evangelist
(801)778-4262