Agenda for SPI-3 Physica

Patrick McDonagh pmcdonag at QNTM.COM
Tue Jan 13 09:49:14 PST 1998

* "Patrick McDonagh" <pmcdonag at qntm.com>
*
Mail*Link(r) SMTP               RE>Agenda for SPI-3 Physical Study Group -
1/21/98

Hi All
This message has been forwarded to you by Quantum European IS.
The interuption was caused by AT&T problems on 12/1/98.
If this message is a duplicate please ignore.
Please reply only to the origional sender and not to Quantum I.S.
Regards, Quantum IS Dept.
* Jeffrey L Williams <Jeffrey.L.Williams at wdc.com>
*

I would object to the CRC proposal being discussed at this meeting.  I
feel that it is a protocol issue and not a Fast-xx issue.  The plenary
approved a SPI-3 Physical meeting.  This is not a SPI-3 Physical issue.
It is a SIP issue.  I will not be attending this meeting since I felt it
was a meeting to discuss electrical issues rather than protocol.  I would
like this item moved to the protocol study group meeting in March.