Agenda for SPI-3 Physical Study Group - 1/21/98

Jeffrey L Williams Jeffrey.L.Williams at wdc.com
Mon Jan 12 09:02:57 PST 1998

* Jeffrey L Williams <Jeffrey.L.Williams at wdc.com>
*

I would object to the CRC proposal being discussed at this meeting.  I
feel that it is a protocol issue and not a Fast-xx issue.  The plenary
approved a SPI-3 Physical meeting.  This is not a SPI-3 Physical issue.
It is a SIP issue.  I will not be attending this meeting since I felt it
was a meeting to discuss electrical issues rather than protocol.  I would
like this item moved to the protocol study group meeting in March.