Change in Date/Time for the Teleconference call

Jim McGrath Jim.McGrath at quantum.com
Tue Aug 25 19:04:17 PDT 1998

* Jim McGrath <Jim.McGrath at quantum.com>
*

The call to review the document 177, rev 4 (Double Transition Clocking and
CRC) has been changed to:

Thursday, August 27
1 pm PST (or PDT)

The number to call is 408-894-4600.  The passcode is 4504.

I hope to take less than 1 hour, but will reserve the time for 2 hours.  I
am sorry for the late notice, but a conflict in schedules for a key
contributor has forced the rescheduling to an earlier time.  If there are
real problems with this time, then please contact me - we can always use the
original Date and time of Monday, August 31 at 9 am as a fall back.

Thanks.

Jim

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at symbios.com