Document Review Teleconference Call - New Date/Time

Gene_Milligan at notes.seagate.com Gene_Milligan at notes.seagate.com
Tue Aug 18 19:38:59 PDT 1998

* Gene_Milligan at notes.seagate.com
*
OK by me but still assuming you mean PDT rather than PST.

Gene

To:       "'t10 at Symbios.COM'" <t10 at Symbios.COM>
cc:        (bcc: Gene Milligan)
From:     Jim McGrath <Jim.McGrath at quantum.com> @ INTERNET
Date:     08/18/98 02:08:43 AM GMT
Subject:  RE: Document Review Teleconference Call - New Date/Time

* Jim McGrath <Jim.McGrath at quantum.com>
*

I got some negative feedback to the suggested date and time, so I'd like to
propose another date/time and get feedback:

Monday, August 31, 10-noon PST (1-3 EST).

Feedback would be appreciated.