Draft Agenda -- SPI-3 Working Group Meeting -- May 4, 1998 -- Colorado Springs, CO

John Lohmeyer lohmeyer at ix.netcom.com
Mon Apr 27 10:47:05 PDT 1998

* John Lohmeyer <lohmeyer at ix.netcom.com>
*
At 4/24/98 03:51 PM, Gene_Milligan at notes.seagate.com wrote:
>I notice that the agenda does not have any invitation for new proposals
>(e.g. New Business). While this will not deter myself, I wonder for new
>participants if there should be such an item. Alternatively what is the
>preferred mechanism to get new proposals placed on the agenda?

Gene,

I am quite open to adding new agenda items and will accept them by most any
reasonable method.  Of course, I prefer email.

I don't recall ever including a 'New Business' item on working group
agendas.  This seems quite formal to me for ad hoc meetings that in theory
are only authorized to meet twice.   (And rather consistently
re-authorized...)  I don't know of anyone who has been inhibited by the
lack of a New Business agenda item, but if they are that shy perhaps they
failed to identify themselves.  Do I need to add an agenda item on the
topic of adding new agenda items?  (I hope this is a rhetorical question.)

John

John Lohmeyer                  Email: lohmeyer at ix.netcom.com
Symbios, Inc.                  Voice: +1-719-533-7560
Colo Spgs, CO 80907              BBS: +1-719-533-7950

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at symbios.com