SES Device Element questin

Binford, Charles charles.binford at symbios.com
Wed Apr 1 12:18:00 PST 1998

* "Binford, Charles" <charles.binford at symbios.com>
*
Table 29 - 'Device element for enclosure status page' shows the layout
of the data returned by an enclosure services device for each drive slot
in the enclosure.  One of the fields defined is 'Slot Address' which is
the "SCSI target address defined for the device slot."

My question is, in FC, is the slot address in terms of AL_PA or LoopID?
I think the answer is AL_PA, but it wasn't clear to me and I wanted to
double check.

Thanks
Charles Binford
Symbios Inc.