SES Questions

Terry Braun tab at talking.com
Wed Sep 24 14:35:54 PDT 1997

* Terry Braun <tab at talking.com>
*

Hello,
There seems to be no correspondence between enclosure service access
devices and enclosures in the spec. Also, there seems to be no
correspondence between enclosures and buses. With the following results:

1. Any number of access devices (of both kinds) can sit on a SCSI bus-
limited only by the number of LUN's available.

2. Each access device can be associated with the same enclosure or each to
a different enclosure, or any combination of the two.

3. Each enclosure could be associated with the same SCSI bus or a different
SCSI bus or any combination of the two.

Am I missing something, or am I mistaken in this?
Thanks
Terry

Terry Braun			tab at talking.com
Talking Networks, Inc.	612-351-0175