Meeting notice

Pete Mclean Pete_Mclean at maxtor.com
Mon Sep 22 07:40:51 PDT 1997

* "Pete Mclean" <Pete_Mclean at maxtor.com>
*
T10 SBP-2 working group
T10 RCB working group
T13 Tailgate working group
aka Diskboys

The next authorized meeting of the SBP-2, RCB, and Tailgate working groups
will be held October 7, from 9 AM to 5 PM at the SSI facility, Tustin, CA.

The draft agenda and directions to the site follow.

Agenda
T10 SBP-2 Ad hoc
T10 RBC Ad hoc
T13 Tailgate Ad hoc
October 7, 1997

1. Opening remarks

2. Agenda

3. Review of minutes [T10/97-249R0] and old action items

4. Tailgate document [T13/1248D]
       4.1 Resolution of letter ballot comments

5. Reduced Block Commands [T10/1240D]
       5.1 Review new document format
       5.2 Power mode change timers
       5.3 SMART status polled?
       5.4 Review removable commands
       5.5 Editorial review

6. SBP-2 [T10/1155D]
       6.1 Resuming isoch streams after reset
       6.2 Bidirectional ORB for printers
       6.3 Editorial review (clauses 11 and 12)

7. Review of action items

8. Call for patents

9. Meeting schedule

The meetings are at to be held at Silicon Systems
in Tustin, California.  I recommend using the John Wayne/Orange County
airport which is about 5 miles away.  Los Angeles (LAX) is about an hour
if not in traffic....

Many hotels are available.  The Hyatt, Irvine on Main Street.  There are
two
Embassy Suites (Main St or Dyer Rd, though Main is closer).  There are
others in the area, just have your travel agent book a hotel near the
Airport.

The airport is fronted by MacArthur Blvd.  Exit the airport there and turn
left (heading north).  Go over the freeway and turn right (east) on Main
Street.
The hotels on Main are located alone this road.

Continue to Jamboree and turn left on Jamboree (north) to head towards
Silicon Systems.  Continue and continue.  Eventually you will see the
Inter State 5 ahead of you.  JUST BEFORE I5, turn left on Michelle.
(Those of you who may have been to the Silicon Systems facilities
before please note that Walnut Ave, where you are used to turning
is CLOSED for construction!)

Once on Michelle, go one block to the stop sign and turn left on Myford
Rd.
Go down Michelle.  Watch for Silicon Systems on the right.  When you see
them turn into the lot.  There are two buildings here, a one story and a
two
story.  Go to the two story building, and enter the front door.  Say
"I'm a Diskboy" (or Diskgal, if appropriate).

If you get lost, call Steve Finch at 714 573-6808.  If I don't answer,
press 0 and
someone
can help you out.

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at symbios.com