SPI-2 Editing Meeting October 14th

John Lohmeyer John.Lohmeyer at symbios.com
Thu Sep 18 12:31:04 PDT 1997

* John Lohmeyer <John.Lohmeyer at Symbios.com>
*
I am hosting a SPI-2 Editing Meeting on Tuesday, October 14th in Colorado
Springs.  The meeting will be from 8 am until 5 pm at:

  Symbios Logic
  4420 ArrowsWest Dr.
  Colorado Springs, CO 80907

Please let me know if you plan to attend as the room I have now is rather
small.  I can move the meeting to a bigger room if I know in advance.

I've also arranged a teleconference capability for those who would rather
attend by phone.  The teleconference will be available from 8am to 4pm
Mountain Time.  Call 316-636-8255 and use meeting ID 1368.

For those physically traveling to the meeting, I have not set up any
hotels.  The closest up-scale hotel is the Marriott Hotel, 5580 Tech Center
Dr., 719-260-1800.

To get to Symbios Logic, take I-25 to the Garden of the Gods exit (exit
146).  Go west about 3 miles to ArrowsWest Dr. (on the left side across
|from the HP building).  Turn left onto ArrowsWest and follow it around to
the first driveway on the right side.  Visitors parking is straight ahead
on the right side.  Enter the building by the fountain and ask for the
SPI-2 meeting.

John

John Lohmeyer                 E-Mail: john.lohmeyer at symbios.com
Symbios Logic Inc.             Voice: 719-533-7560
4420 ArrowsWest Dr.              Fax: 719-533-7036
Colo Spgs, CO 80907-3444    SCSI BBS: 719-533-7950 300--28800 baud

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at symbios.com