LVD2

Skip Jones sk_jones at qlc.com
Thu Oct 23 16:00:22 PDT 1997

* Skip Jones <sk_jones at qlc.com>
*
sgoyal,

There is no such thing as LVD2, LVD3, etc.  There is only LVD and it is
defined in the Fast-40 document and the upcoming SPI-2 document.

While there are some very preliminary discussions regarding Fast-80,
they are primarily concepts.  There is no standards documents
referencing Fast-80.  Additionally, there is no indication that "LVD"
will undergo any particular change as a result of Fast-80.  Therefore,
LVD = LVD.

I hope this helps clarify.

Best regards,

Skip Jones