SCSI Reflector Maintenance

John Lohmeyer John.Lohmeyer at symbios.com
Mon Mar 31 20:28:20 PST 1997

* John Lohmeyer <John.Lohmeyer at Symbios.com>
*
I just went through some 1700 bounces from the SCSI reflector since
mid-February.  The people who bounced consistently will be removed just
after I send this message to the SCSI Reflector.

grantham at dalsemi.com               (no longer at Dallas Semi)
abarzin at sisaipo.samsung.com
cgibson at samsung.com
wenlin at btc.adaptec.com
vzimmer at bangate.compaq.com
kerickso at samsung.com
yurf at hw.ml.org
cnacsc at tevm2.nsc.com
hutch at boi.hp.com
WAKOSTERS at delphi.com
jmonterros at gnn.com
stanforth at dalco.com
brown at babagi.ENET.dec.com

If your name is on the list above and you wish to remain on the SCSI
reflector, please subscribe again by sending a message to
majordomo at symbios.com with the following line in the message body:

subscribe scsi

If you know any of these people, please let them know they have been
removed and they can re-subscribe as described above.

Thanks,

John

John Lohmeyer                 E-Mail: john.lohmeyer at symbios.com
Symbios Logic Inc.             Voice: 719-533-7560
4420 ArrowsWest Dr.              Fax: 719-533-7036
Colo Spgs, CO 80907-3444    SCSI BBS: 719-533-7950 300--28800 baud

* 'info scsi' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at symbios.com