QUERY LOGINS

Randal Hines hinesr at worldnet.att.net
Tue Mar 25 16:43:48 PST 1997

* "Randal Hines" <hinesr at worldnet.att.net>
*
If LOGIN is mandatory, then I think that QUERY LOGINS should be mandatory.
QUERY LOGINS is not a resource hog, and it is useful for a device that
wants to support both IEC1883 and SBP-2.

Randal C. Hines
Philips Electonics
1860 Lefthand Circle, Suite E
Longmont, CO 80501

Tel: (303) 651-5406
Fax: (303)682-3029
Email: hinesr at worldnet.att.net

----------
> From: PJohansson at aol.com
> To: scsi at symbios.com
> Cc: diskboys at dt.wdc.com
> Subject: QUERY LOGINS
> Date: Monday, 97 March 24 5:57 PM
>
> I'd like to offer the opinion the QUERY LOGINS should be optional within
> SBP-2 and leave it to command set profiles or individual device
> specifications to specify support.
>
> I have in mind transportable, single-user devices that have no security
> considerations. The user expects to exert control over the device by
virtue
> of having it in her physical possession. I am looking for bare-bones
SBP-2 to

* 'info scsi' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at symbios.com