QUERY LOGINS

John Nels Fuller jfuller at microsoft.com
Mon Mar 24 17:11:28 PST 1997

* John Nels Fuller <jfuller at MICROSOFT.com>
*
Well, if she plugs it into her computer and someone else's computer sees
it and grabs it before she can tell her computer to grab it she is going
to be pretty upset and without QUERY LOGINS she's not going to know
who's got it.

John Nels Fuller
Software Design Engineer, Windows NT
Microsoft Corporation