Draft Minutes of SCSI Working Group Meeting - 3/11-12

Jim Mcgrath jmcgrath at QNTM.COM
Fri Mar 21 17:45:10 PST 1997

* jmcgrath at qntm.com (Jim Mcgrath)
*

     Gene,

     The customers I am aware of that are utilizing SCAM have done their
     own software driver implementations - they are not using commercially
     available software packages.  And they do power sequencing via
     START/STOP UNIT (which is hardly new).  I am not sure about the
     avialability of software solutions to third parties.

     Since host adaptor and host chip people frequently provide software
     with their hardware, perhaps they would like to comment on that issue.

     Jim