TORN Editors meeting

scheible at vnet.ibm.com scheible at vnet.ibm.com
Tue Mar 18 14:23:29 PST 1997

* scheible at VNET.IBM.COM
*
I am copying the SCSI reflector due to the time critical nature of the note
and having the FC reflector down.

   Based on the desire to allow people to fly Tues and return Wed, I am
planning on holding the TORN editors meeting at the following times:

Tuesday   3/26 from 12:30 to 8:00
Wednesday 3/27 from  8:00 to 5:00

   Using american airlines, Boston, Orange county, and San Jose can arrive
by 9:51, 11:51, 11:59 respectively.  The same cities can depart at 6:32,
9:35, and 9:35 respectively.

A repeat on the hotel announcement...

Ladies and gentlemen,
   I am still making final arrangements, but here is the latest...
   As per our last meeting, I have scheduled a TORN editor's meeting on
Tuesday 3/25 through Wednesday 3/26.  The meeting is at the following hotel
which is located within DFW airport.

Hayatt Regency DFW
International Parkway
DFW Airport, TX  75261
Reservations 1-800-233-1234
Voice 1-972-453-1234
Fax   1-972-456-8668

   A complementary shuttle is available in baggage claim by dialing 333.
You can also get there from the American Airlines TRAM, but the hotel
claims the courtesy van is faster.

   Ask for the IBM rate of $108.00 plus taxes (attending an IBM meeting)
otherwise the rate could be $145.00.

   I have booked a boardroom that can hold up to 12 people.  Please let
me know if you are coming so I can plan according.

Thanks,
John Scheible
scheible at vnet.ibm.com

* 'info scsi' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at symbios.com