-No Subject- masquerading for SCSI Socket/SSL Services

John Lohmeyer John.Lohmeyer at symbios.com
Wed Mar 5 08:53:35 PST 1997

* John Lohmeyer <John.Lohmeyer at Symbios.com>
*
At 11:50 PM 3/4/97, Gene Milligan wrote:
>Why the big rush? I think what happens at the plenary should be based upon
what
>comes out of the working group. But unless I have had a memory lapse, this
is
>out of the blue and we should have an opportunity to savor it for more
than a
>week.

Gene,

First of all, I apologize for not including a subject -- I am still
learning  my new email software.  At least my return address is now correct!

I am not in a big rush, but Keith seems really gung-ho about getting the
project started so why wait?  And there was a previous posting to the SCSI
reflector by Keith about this concept (in December, I think).

Of course, I plan to abide by the working group recommendations.  I am just
trying to get you to savor this project proposal as an appetizer.

John

John Lohmeyer                 E-Mail: john.lohmeyer at symbios.com
Symbios Logic Inc.             Voice: 719-533-7560
4420 ArrowsWest Dr.              Fax: 719-533-7036
Colo Spgs, CO 80907-3444    SCSI BBS: 719-533-7950 300--28800 baud

* 'info scsi' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at symbios.com