SBC Bibliography

Gene Milligan Gene_Milligan at notes.seagate.com
Fri Jun 6 00:28:35 PDT 1997

* Gene Milligan <Gene_Milligan at notes.seagate.com>
*
In the course of generating a bibliography at the request of ANSI I have
searched the catalogs and arrived at the impression that two of the optical
media types are bogus.

For now I am finessing this problem by leaving the title of the bogus(?)
standards out of the bibliography.

But does anyone from optical interests know the straight skinny behind the
optical media types:

ISO/IEC 100090:1990 (by inspection this appears to have too many zeros but I
did not find any combination that flies.

ISO/IEC 13614:1995.

For the moment I have only searched the ANSI catalog but all optical help is
appreciated.

Gene
* 'info scsi' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at symbios.com