T11 Minutes distribution

Neil Wanamaker ntw at crossroads.com
Thu Aug 21 12:00:57 PDT 1997

* Neil Wanamaker <ntw at Crossroads.com>
*
I would like to propose that the distribution of T11 minutes to the
various FTP sites be done in PDF format only from now on. I would like
to get feedback as to whether this is acceptable.

Currently I am putting FrameMaker 5 internal and MIF files, PostScript,
and ASCII text on the ftp sites. The ASCII text needs to be
massaged a great deal to look halfway respectable; it doesn't even have
a title line as output by FrameMaker. I don't know how many of you have
FrameMaker any more, and there seem to be LOTS of variations of
PostScript for various printers.

PDF appears to be much more portable, and a reader is readily available
electronically.

Please respond to this.

Neil Wanamaker

ntw at crossroads.com