SPI-2 Editing Meeting August 27, 1997

John Lohmeyer John.Lohmeyer at symbios.com
Tue Aug 12 15:06:56 PDT 1997

* John Lohmeyer <John.Lohmeyer at Symbios.com>
*
I have set up a teleconference facility for those who cannot physically
attend the SPI-2 Editing Meeting in San Jose on August 27th (hosted by Paul
Aloisi of Unitrode).

As far as I know, Gene Milligan and Bill Galloway have said they definitely
plan to attend by teleconference.  I have not heard whether George Penokie
will attend physically or by phone.

For those who plan to use the teleconference facility, please send me an
email so I know whether we have enough ports reserved.  Also, please email
Paul Aloisi (aloisi at unitrode.com) to let him know whether you will be
attending physically.

The teleconference will be enabled from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm on August 27th.
To join the teleconference, call 316-636-8255 during these hours and, when
requested, enter meeting ID 0827.

It will greatly facilitate the SPI-2 review if those attending the meeting
can prepare their comments in advance of the meeting and email them to both:

 George Penokie (gop at us.ibm.com) and
 John Lohmeyer (john.lohmeyer at symbios.com)

I plan to give priority to those who have submitted comments in advance.

John

John Lohmeyer                 E-Mail: john.lohmeyer at symbios.com
Symbios Logic Inc.             Voice: 719-533-7560
4420 ArrowsWest Dr.              Fax: 719-533-7036
Colo Spgs, CO 80907-3444    SCSI BBS: 719-533-7950 300--28800 baud

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at symbios.com