FW: IEEE 1394-1995 Serial Bus Standard now published by IEEE

Lohmeyer, John JLOHMEYE at cossymwest.co.symbios.com
Mon Sep 16 16:32:00 PDT 1996

* "Lohmeyer, John" <JLOHMEYE at COSSYMWEST.CO.SYMBIOS.COM>
*

===============     Publication Notice of 1394 Standard  ==========
Subject: IEEE 1394-1995 Serial Bus Standard now published by IEEE
TO Distribution:

I am most pleased to announce publication of IEEE 1394-1995 Standard
for a High Performance Serial Bus.

Official publication date is August 30, 1996. I am told copies are now
available from the IEEE. Ordering information is as follows:

Product Number:  SH94364                 <=== Use this to reference the
                                              document for ordering
purposes.

Price: $ 90 per copy
Price: $ 63 to IEEE members when ordering first copy
Contact: IEEE customer Service at
         1-(800) 678 - IEEE or,
         1-(908) 562-3829

Thanks and three cheers to the entire 1394 Work Group membership as
well as to the 1394 Ballot Resolution Committee.

Best regards,

Jerry Marazas
1394 WG Chair
E_mail: marazas at vnet.ibm.com             <=== New E_mail for me