X3T10 SBP-2 ad hoc Working Group 09DEC96

Mike Winchell mikew at spitfire.co.symbios.com
Mon Nov 25 10:30:51 PST 1996

* Mike Winchell <mikew at spitfire.co.symbios.com>
*

>>>>> On Fri, 22 Nov 1996 15:52:54 -0500, PJohansson at aol.com said:
PJohansson> X-Message-Number: 155
PJohansson> Precedence: bulk

PJohansson> Pete McLean asked me to confirm that we have space available for this meeting
PJohansson> at Sony's facility, 3300 Zanker Road, San Jose, CA.

PJohansson> Please RSVP so I can prepare a list of names in advance for Sony's facility
PJohansson> personnel---it makes their job easier.
PJohansson> PS On Tuesday and Wednesday following this meeting there will be an informal
PJohansson> material. If you believe that you have something to contribute, please
PJohansson> contact me beforehand. This is essential because of space limitations for the

Peter,

Dave Evans and Richard Mourn are going to attend for Symbios Logic.
They will both have contributions to make with regards to the
isochronous issues.  They are both travelling right now;  I will confirm
with them that they have not changed their plans.

Thanks,
*Mike

* 'info scsi' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at symbios.com