DANGER, DANGER, WILL ROBINSON!!-X3T10 Reservation Deadline Approaching

Norm Harris x2230 nharris at eng.adaptec.com
Fri Mar 29 10:39:53 PST 1996

* From the SCSI Reflector, posted by:
* nharris at eng.adaptec.com (Norm Harris x2230)
*

YES YOU WILL BE IN DANGER OF BEING LOST WITHOUT SPACE..IN THE HOTEL THAT IS.(---)

We are rapidly approaching the cutoff date.  Please ake your reservations now

if you haven't done so already.  I'll see you there!

Norm Harris

----- Begin Included Message -----

MEETING ANNOUNCEMENT
Accredited Standards Committee X3T10
Hosted by Adaptec Inc.
contact: Norm Harris, (408) 945-8600, x2230 or nharris at eng.adaptec.com

SCSI Plenary and Associated Working Groups

Meeting Dates: May 6-10, 1996

Location: Fort Lauderdale Marriott North
6650 North Andrews Avenue
Fort Lauderdale, Fl.  33309
Tel. (305) 771-0440 or (800) 343-2459

Group Name: X3T10

Rates: $119.00, single or double occupancy, includes taxes, parking,
gratuities.

CUT OFF DATE:   APRIL 5, 1996.

The hotel has set aside a block of rooms at the above rates.  Please make
reservations as early in advance as possible.  Every attempt will be made
to accommodate room requests prior to the cutoff date.  After that date,
ROOMS WILL BE LET ON A SPACE or RATE AVAILABLE BASIS. Please
direct requests for additional meeting space for non X3T10 events to Debbie
Walters-Hill, Director of Group Sales at (305) 771-0440.

The Marriott is conveniently located within 15 minutes of the Fort
Lauderdale International airport.  Shuttle service to the hotel is available from
Airport Shuttle, Inc. (305) 563-3500 at a nominal cost of $15.00 one way.
Alternatively the Miami International Airport is approximately 45 driving minutes.
The area is accessible wiht jet service by all major carriers.

The hotel provides a number of amenities including complimentary access to
health spa and gym facilities, outdoor pool and hot tub, Ocean World Marine
Park, harness racing, Port Everglades, Fort Lauderdale Beaches, and nearby
golf and tennis at the Palm Aire Country Club.

Directions: From Fort Lauderdale International airport: Follow I-95 North,
10 miles.  Exit 33b Cypress Creek Road West to Andrews Avenue (second traffic
light) Turn right, hotel is one mile on the right.

>From Miami International: Follow I-95 North 26 Miles to the Fort Lauderdale
area.