STA - Ultra SCSI Support Li

Jim McGrath jmcgrath at QNTM.COM
Tue Jan 2 17:08:12 PST 1996

* From the SCSI Reflector, posted by:
* <"Jim McGrath" <jmcgrath at qntm.com>>
                      Subject:                              Time:  5:42 PM
  OFFICE MEMO         STA - Ultra SCSI Support List         Date:  1/2/96

We have been asked by some customers to put together a list of
component and system manufacturers supporting the Ultra
(Fast-20) SCSI standard in products.  This seems like a good idea
for a white paper from STA, and possibly a press release.

While we can talk about it next Monday in Dallas, if anyone can tell me
via email their company's position I can include their name in the initial
draft.  So far I know Quantum, HP, Seagate, Symbios, Bus Logic, Adaptec,
Q Logic, and Micron.  These are all people who are public - I know a lot
more people from customer discussions, but do not want to volunteer
their names since my discussions have been under NDA.  If people
|from thoe companies wish to make their support known, or if people
have seen their support publically recorded (in ads or attributed in
the press), then please let me know.

Jim