Fast-20/-40

Brian A Berg bberg at bswd.com
Tue Oct 31 15:46:52 PST 1995

My earlier email re: the Fast-20 and Fast-40 misuse of terms was
prompted mostly by the fact that Fast-40 is an upcoming parallel
interface, not a currently shipping interface.  I did not specifically
mention this distinction in that email, although clearly I should have
since I have already received 2 emails pointing out this fact.

Thank you all for your attention re: this confusion in terms.
  Brian A. Berg           E-mail: bberg at bswd.com
  Berg Software Design     Voice: 408.741.5010
  P.O. Box 3488              FAX: 408.741.5234
  Saratoga, CA 95070 USA   Focus: software consulting: SCSI, optical storage