ticket planning

Doug Hagerman hagerman at serve.ENET.dec.com
Thu Oct 19 08:04:39 PDT 1995

(to scsi and fc lists)

Could somebody confirm that these are the destinations for T10 and T11
meetings for the next few months? If I understand the schedule correctly,
there's an unusually high potential for back-to-back tickets. My travel
agent says that the only restriction on advanced purchase is that
the airline schedules change on a monthly time scale so flights numbers
and times will have to be re-confirmed for the second ticket.

November 6-9 Palm Springs CA T10        **

December 3-8 San Diego CA T11           *

January 8-12 Dallas TX T10

February 5-9 San Diego CA T11           *

March 11-15 Newport Beach CA T10        **

April 9-12 Palm Springs CA T11          ***

November 4-8 Palm Springs CA T10        ***

* = pair these two, flights to San Diego
** = pair these two, flights to LAX
*** = pair these two, flights to Palm Springs

Doug.

--
Doug Hagerman                   Digital Equipment Corporation
hagerman at starch.enet.dec.com    508-841-2145