Draft Agenda for Friday's SPI-2 (LVDS) Study Group Meeting

Lohmeyer, John JLOHMEYE at cosmpdaero.ftcollinsco.ncr.com
Wed Oct 11 12:24:00 PDT 1995

I apologize for putting this agenda out so late.  I've been traveling (it's
the best excuse I can come up with on short notice ;-)  I've also attached
the meeting notice again in case you misplaced it.

I have intentionally placed the terminator topics early on the agenda.  We
made some significant changes last time and I want to make sure we now have
consensus on the terminator model and an understanding of how these devices
can be built.

**

Draft Agenda
SPI-2 Low Voltage Differential Signaling Technical Meeting
Friday October 13, 1995
9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Denver, Colorado

1. Opening Remarks
2. Approval of Agenda
3. Attendance and Membership
4. LVDS Terminator Specifications [Aloisi / Ham]
5. LVDS Driver/Receiver Specifications
    5.1 Review of Power Budget Documentation
6. LVDS Cable Specifications
    6.1 Crosstalk testing [Spitler]
    6.2 The Case for 50 Ohm Cables (95-308r0) [McCall]
7. LVDS Testing Results [Ham]
8. Other Topics
    8.1 Hybrid Signaling? [McGrath]
    8.2 Should RST Signal Remain Single-Ended? [Gardner]
9. Meeting Schedule
10. Adjournment

                              MEETING NOTICE
          SPI-2 Low Voltage Differential Signaling Technical Meeting
                           Friday October 13, 1995
                            9:00 am to 5:00 pm
                             Denver, Colorado

Hosted by:     Symbios Logic Inc.

Location:      Stouffer Concourse Hotel
               3801 Quebec Street
               Denver, Colorado 80207
               Phone: (303) 399-7500
               Fax:   (303) 321-1966

This meeting will focus on driver, receiver, and terminator specifications
for the SPI-2 Low Voltage Diferential Signaling.

No guest rooms have been blocked, so make your reservations early.

A free shuttle bus from the DIA airport to the Stouffer Concourse Hotel
leaves Denver's DIA airport outside baggage claim every 15-20 minutes from
lane 3.

If you are renting a car, take Pena Boulevard from the exit of DIA to I-70
West. Take I-70 West to the Quebec Street exit. Go South, (left) on Quebec
Street about 1 mile and the Stouffer Concourse Hotel will be on the right.
Total distance is about 14 miles.

If you have any further questions, contact John Lohmeyer at Symbios Logic,
(719) 573-3362 or email john.lohmeyer at symbios.com.