SCAM Questions

Kendall, Guy GKENDALL at cosmpdgate.FtCollinsCo.NCR.COM
Thu Mar 2 13:17:00 PST 1995

Is the SCAM document that is Annex B in SPI revision 15 still the latest
document? The reason
I ask is I think I may have found an error. I apologize if this has already
been discussed here, but since I just started doing SCAM a few days ago I
haven't been paying attention to it.

On page 52, under the Transfer cycles section, the text list of the sequence
of steps seems to conflict with the picture on page 53. Specifically, the
text sequence does not mention when the DB(6) signal is asserted. It
mentions it's release, but never the assertion. The picture shows DB(6)
being asserted in step 4. I am assuming the picture is correct and the text
is wrong. Am I correct?

Are there any other known errors in the SCAM section of this document that I
should watch out for?

Thanks,
Guy

Guy.Kendall at FtCollinsCO.NCR.COM
Symbios Logic, Inc. (Formally NCR Microelectronics)