SBC Revison 1 Not In Mailing

Thomas Tewell thomas.tewell at seqadvtech.com
Wed Apr 19 14:52:48 PDT 1995

It has been brought to my attention that SBC Revision 1 which is
listed as being in the current mailing did not actually make it into
the mailing.

SBC Revision 1 is available on the FTP site ftp.symbios.com and on
the SCSI BBS (1-719-574-0424).

If you wish for me to EMAIL you a copy of SBC Revision 1, send me a
private email (thomas.tewell at seqadvtech.com) and I will be happy to
send you one. Request either Word for Windows or Postscript.

In addition, SGC Revision 0 is available on the FTP site and on the
SCSI BBS as well.

If you have any questions or comments, please don't hesitate to
contact me.

Thomas "Rick" Tewell

Sequoia Advanced Technologies, Inc.  TEL: (415) 459-7978
55 Shaver Street                     FAX: (415) 459-7988
San Rafael, CA 94901                 BBS: (415) 459-7977
U.S.A.                             EMAIL: thomas.tewell at seqadvtech.com
                              COMPUSERVE: GO SEQUOIA - (PCVENB Forum)
Editors of ANSI X3T10 SCSI-3 Block Commands (SBC) and SCSI-3 Graphics
Commands (SGC) documents.