Downloadable postscript file of SCSI3 corrupt ?

Michael Schmidt mschmidt at me-tech.metaworks.de
Tue May 24 04:36:00 PDT 1994

                            U  R  G  E  N  T

Hello dear SCSI file manager(ess),

today forenoon German time (may be about 5:00 EST in the US ?) I
have downloaded the

    Working Draft
    X3T9.2
    992D
    Information Technology -
    SCSI-3 Serial Bus Protocol (SBP)

postcript file (.eps extension) under the /pub/standards/scsi3
directory at ncrinfo.ncr.com .
There is a serious problem to print this file, I have been using a
Hewlett-Packard LJ4.

There comes only the first sheet, the front page and it's back side,
and after this an error message occurs:
    Offending Command = Addlmg
    Error = nametype : undefined
            this name is not defined in a dictionary
    Stack =
            --nostringval--

Other '.eps' files don't make any problems.

As we will be involved in future powerful SCSI-3 applications I
would be very grateful to get a message from you,
    whether you know the problem,
    whether it will be fixed,
    when it will be fixed.

Only just in case that I didn't take the correct email address at
your side then please be so nice to forward this email to the
correct recipient immediately.
Please do NOT understand wrong, but from our point of view this my
email is an urgent request.
I would be glad hearing from you soon.

Thank you very much in advance.

ms

Michael Schmidt   |   mschmidt at me-tech.metaworks.de   : E-Mail
ME Technology     |                 ++49 +6741 7126   : Fax
Germany           \-----------      ++49 +6741 7116   : Phone

We put *SCSI* to *connectivity*.
The target mode experts.

## CrossPoint v3.02 ##