SCSI-2 doc. from ANSI

John Lohmeyer jlohmeye at ncr-mpd.FtCollinsCO.NCR.COM
Wed Jul 13 11:46:40 PDT 1994

"Brian A Berg wrote:"

> That's interesting news about the hypermedia version of SCSI-2 from good
> old Global Engineering Documents.  However, what's the word on the official
> bound hardcopy version?  First it was June, then July, and now they say it
> won't be until November.  Does anyone know why this is the case?

According to the Director of Publications at ANSI, SCSI-2 should go to the
printers by the end of next week.  The printers usually take a couple weeks
to print the standard.  So the best estimate is August.  No one I talked to
knew where the November date came from.

John

--
John Lohmeyer                      E-Mail:  John.Lohmeyer at FtCollinsCO.NCR.COM
NCR Microelectronics                Voice:  719-573-3362