descriptor use in RAID internal devices

Doug, dtn 237-2145 Flames to NL: 23-Feb-1994 1451 hagerman at starch.enet.dec.com
Wed Feb 23 11:56:20 PST 1994

Hi Gerry.

I'll make your suggested change in the next revision. Note that we
have decided not to define a bunch of new SCSI device types, but will
handle these special subsystem-only cases by a method similar to
that already in use for RAID volumes. Thanks for looking over the
various RAID proposals; any comments are always welcome.

Doug Hagerman
Digital Equipment