[T10] Problem with "Utilization Rate Based on Date and Time log parameter format issues"

Bill Martin bill.martin at samsung.com
Tue Mar 5 09:29:23 PST 2019

There is a problem with the current definition of "Utilization Rate Based on Date and Time log parameter format issues". I have posted 19-027r0 to describe the issue. I have a couple of possible solutions described, but do not have a final proposal for the solution. I would appreciate those of you who have products that implement or utilize this feature pulling down the proposal and looking at it in preparation for next week's meeting.

Thank you,

Bill Martin
Chair INCITS T10
Co-Chair SNIA Technical Council