[T10] Embiggening

John Geldman John.Geldman at taec.toshiba.com
Wed Jul 17 14:15:16 PDT 2019

Don't you mean Embiggen SCSI Agin

Sent from my Phone

On Jul 17, 2019, at 4:13 PM, Tom Friend <tomf at illuminosi.com<mailto:tomf at illuminosi.com>> wrote:

In a former time, I played bass/mando in a Zep cover band. My research this afternoon has included an album by Dread Zeppelin, another Zep cover band. (IMO, they are awful) Their version of Black Dog had little which would be recognized as bends.

The notes from Merriam-Webster suggest that the original occurrence of embiggen meant “to make great”. Let me know when you have the “Make SCSI Great Again” baseball caps ready.