[T10] BDA and Mt.Fuji activity report (MMC related)

Keiji Katata keiji_katata at post.pioneer.co.jp
Sun Jan 21 16:17:21 PST 2018

Dear Bill,

I apologize to you that I (and BDA/Fuji group) may not follow the T10 manner.
The business of MMC area shrinks very much.
So we have no new technology that needs to change the current MMC standard.

The documents BDA/Fuji submitted to you have some adjustment of the parameters in data.

Thanks and regards,

Keiji Katata
Pioneer Corp.