[T10] BDA and Mt.Fuji activity report (MMC related)

Bill Martin bill.martin at samsung.com
Fri Jan 19 07:10:09 PST 2018

Keiji Katata

Thank you for the updated reports and the updated version of the "Blu-ray Disc Multi-Media Command Set Proposal". I have uploaded this as T10/18-018r0 on the T10 website. I will update the T10 plenary at our next meeting on March 15th with the status of your work.

Bill Martin
Chair INCITS T10
Co-Chair SNIA Technical Council
SSD I/O Standards