[T10] FW: 24G SAS Plugfest 4Q18 Call for Interest - January 3, 2018

Michael Koffman Michael.Koffman at wdc.com
Wed Jan 3 11:23:43 PST 2018

FYI

Michael Koffman
Host Interface Support
Western Digital Corporation
michael.koffman at wdc.com<mailto:michael.koffman at wdc.com>
office: 949-672-7670
cell:      949-466-3405

[cid:image002.jpg at 01D19A46.8B602FE0]

From: David So [mailto:dso at scsita.org]
Sent: Wednesday, January 03, 2018 11:12 AM
To: marcom at scsita.org; plugfests at scsita.org; plugfest2 at scsita.org; plugfest3 at scsita.org
Cc: Michael Koffman <Michael.Koffman at wdc.com>
Subject: 24G SAS Plugfest 4Q18 Call for Interest - January 3, 2018

All,

Attached are the slides that were presented during STA's Call for Interest today regarding a 4Q18 24G SAS Plugfest.  The information is essentially the same as what I documented in my email just before the holidays, with a couple of additional points.

If your company is interested in participating in a 24G SAS Plugfest in 4Q18, given the caveats noted in the slide deck, please send me an email at dso at scsita.org<mailto:dso at scsita.org> by no later than 5:00pm PST on Monday, January 8.  Based on interest and ecosystem coverage, STA will make a final decision on whether to host a 4Q18 plugfest during its Board meeting on Tuesday, January 9, during T10 week in Irvine.

If you have any questions or concerns at all, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Happy 2018!

Thanks,

David

David S. So