[T10] Question on wording of sanitize operation behiavior

Gerry Houlder gerry.houlder at seagate.com
Fri Sep 8 11:41:19 PDT 2017

So there were other events where the standard specifically says it resumes
after the event. Why should power loss not get the same handling? It can be
implied that, since the other events specifically state that they resume
after the event but power cycle does not, that sanitize doesn't resume
after power cycle.