[T10] Question on wording of sanitize operation behiavior

Curtis Stevens curtis.stevens at wdc.com
Fri Sep 8 10:35:27 PDT 2017

Gerry, My opinion is that Sanitize is actually suspended during a power cycle.  Sanitize does not resume after just a power on.  Sanitize has to be started, the device powered off, and then resume at power-on.  So, I suspended during a power cycle conveys the full event.

Curtis E. Stevens
Sr. Technologist, Standards & Features Technology
3355 Michelson Dr. #100
Office: 3-2035
Irvine, Ca. 92612

Phone: 949-672-7933