[T10] FW: 24G SAS Plugfest Follow-up Survey

Michael Koffman Michael.Koffman at wdc.com
Fri Oct 27 11:47:27 PDT 2017

Forwarded to general T10 community.
Thanks,

Michael Koffman
Host Interface Support
Western Digital Corporation
michael.koffman at wdc.com<mailto:michael.koffman at wdc.com>
office: 949-672-7670
cell:      949-466-3405

[cid:image002.jpg at 01D19A46.8B602FE0]

From: David So [mailto:dso at scsita.org]
Sent: Friday, October 27, 2017 10:46 AM
To: plugfests at scsita.org; plugfest2 at scsita.org; plugfest3 at scsita.org
Cc: marcom at scsita.org; board at scsita.org; Michael Koffman <Michael.Koffman at wdc.com>
Subject: 24G SAS Plugfest Follow-up Survey

All,

Based on responses to the plugfest survey that we sent out in late April, and given the added knowledge that we have gained in the past six months, we’d like to request your participation in one more short survey regarding what will be the first 24G SAS plugfest.  If you could please complete this survey by no later than 5:00pm PST on Monday, November 6, it would be greatly appreciated and would go a long way in helping us choose the right timeframe that would be most beneficial to those companies who are interested in participating.  The survey can be accessed at:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/LZQW6G5

Note that only one survey submission per company is necessary and all responses will remain confidential, only to be used in determining the plugfest schedule and specific testing to be performed.

The STA Board of Directors will review the survey results (individual and company names will not be revealed) during T10 week in November.  We will then work with UNH-IOL to schedule a suitable week to host the plugfest and will publish that information for everyone as early as possible.

If you have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thanks,

David

David S. So
Marketing Manager