[T10] Time is running out to book you room for November t10 meetings

Chris Lyon chris.lyon at amphenol-highspeed.com
Tue Oct 3 11:37:36 PDT 2017

T10 and STA members,

The room block for the November T10 meetings closes October13th so make your reservations now. Some of you have contacted me saying you are having issues booking Thursday evening at the group rate, if you have any issue like this please let me know and I will get it taken care of for you.  The meetings at the Hollywood Beach Marriott are about fifteen minutes from the Hollywood/Ft Lauderdale airport. The group room rate is $209.00 per night, please note that the resort fee will be taken off your bill when you are there.  Full internet and phone have been resorted from the hurricane so no worries about that.

Here is the reservation link your guests can use to make online reservations:

Book your group rate for T10 Technical Committee Meeting <http://www.marriott.com/meeting-event-hotels/group-corporate-travel/groupCorp.mi?resLinkData=T10%20Technical%20Committee%20Meeting%5Efllof%60ttcttca%60209.00%60USD%60false%604%6011/2/17%6011/13/17%6010/13/17&app=resvlink&stop_mobi=yes>
If you prefer, you are welcome to call the reservations team at 888-788-2711 to set up your stay. All you need to do is mention that you are with the "T10 Technical Committee Meeting" for November 2017, and you will be good to go! If you have questions or need help with the link, please do not hesitate to ask.

Since Amphenol is hosting, you know we will have at least one McSorley party (and open bar) during the week. Further details will follow shortly.

I look forward to seeing you all there!

Chris Lyon
Product Manager Western U.S.
Amphenol High Speed Interconnects