[T10] Mt. Fuji group report

Keiji Katata keiji_katata at post.pioneer.co.jp
Mon May 22 22:12:40 PDT 2017

Dear Martin,

Regarding "13.6 Mt. Fuji [TBD]" of the T10 meeting minutes, I sent this email to T10.
Pioneer is not a member of T10. So I may not be able to be a liaison.
But I want to report about Optical Industry's activity and I have an issue that may need your help.

Report:
Mt. Fuji group is in a standby mode.
There are no new item and no issue after the revising work for UHD BD in 2015.
The Optical Disc industries including BD Association continue the development of their business.
There is no report about BDA now.

Need your help:
Pioneer has signed on SNIA SFF TWG and paid for it.
But I did not receive any information about SFF.
Could you please tell me how can I access to SFF activity?
I need your help.

Best regards,

Keiji Katata
Pioneer Corp.