[T10] Next Week in Colorado Springs

Bill Martin bill.martin at samsung.com
Mon May 1 16:47:45 PDT 2017

Forwarded from our meeting host!

Bill Martin
Co-chair SNIA Technical Council
Vice Chair INCITS T10
SSD I/O Standards
Samsung. Semiconductor, Inc.
cell (408) 499-1839

-------- Original Message --------
From: Rick Kutcipal <rick.kutcipal at broadcom.com<mailto:rick.kutcipal at broadcom.com>>
Date: Mon, May 1, 2017, 3:52 PM
To: Bill Martin <bill.martin at samsung.com<mailto:bill.martin at samsung.com>>,"t10-owner at t10.org<mailto:t10-owner at t10.org>" <t10-owner at t10.org<mailto:t10-owner at t10.org>>
Subject: Fwd: Next Week in Colorado Springs

Bill,

See below.  I attempted to post to t10.org<http://t10.org> but it indicated that I was not allowed, suggestions?  I have added t10-owner at t10.org<mailto:t10-owner at t10.org> to the thread.

Rick
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <t10-owner at t10.org<mailto:t10-owner at t10.org>>
Date: Mon, May 1, 2017 at 4:24 PM
Subject: Next Week in Colorado Springs
To: rick.kutcipal at broadcom.com<mailto:rick.kutcipal at broadcom.com>

You are not allowed to post to this mailing list, and your message has
been automatically rejected.  If you think that your messages are
being rejected in error, contact the mailing list owner at
t10-owner at t10.org<mailto:t10-owner at t10.org>.

Western Digital Corporation (and its subsidiaries) E-mail Confidentiality Notice & Disclaimer:

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may contain confidential or legally privileged information of WDC and/or its affiliates, and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the e-mail in its entirety from your system.