[T10] T10 Meeting This Week

Michael Koffman Michael.Koffman at wdc.com
Mon Jan 9 13:15:25 PST 2017

Hi Michaels,
I guess I was copied because you didn’t have enough Mikes for the discussion ☺
Anyway I copied Alvin Cox, who is a chairman of the Physical WG. I am planning to be at the meeting tomorrow and Wednesday afternoon SFF one.

Just in case my cell # 949-466-3405
Thanks,

Michael Koffman
Host Interface Support