[T10] Mt. Fuji Group Report

Keiji Katata keiji_katata at post.pioneer.co.jp
Thu Aug 3 19:54:07 PDT 2017

Dear Bill and all,

Mt. Fuji group resume their activity because of AACS proposal.
Here is the meeting minutes that include our activity plan.

We are still waiting an proposal from BDA.
But I assume that this activity may adjust parameters used by existing commands, and may not affect T10 Standards.

If any, please send any question to me or Fuji reflector.

Best regards,

Keiji Katata
Pioneer Corp.