[T10] FW: REMINDER: Deadline to Complete 24Gb/s SAS Plugfest Survey is TOMORROW, APRIL 28

Michael Koffman Michael.Koffman at wdc.com
Thu Apr 27 13:20:08 PDT 2017

Reminder from STA

From: David So [mailto:dso at scsita.org]
Sent: Thursday, April 27, 2017 11:47 AM
To: marcom at scsita.org; plugfests at scsita.org; plugfest2 at scsita.org; plugfest3 at scsita.org
Cc: Michael Koffman <Michael.Koffman at wdc.com>
Subject: REMINDER: Deadline to Complete 24Gb/s SAS Plugfest Survey is TOMORROW, APRIL 28

All,

Thank you to those of you who have already completed the SCSI Trade Association’s 24Gb/s SAS Plugfest Survey.  The deadline is tomorrow, April 28 at 9:00pm EDT / 6:00pm PDT.  If you have not yet completed the survey, we would greatly appreciate it if you could take 2-3 minutes to do so at:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/L663YRG

All responses are confidential, and only one survey submission per company is needed.

Thank you,

David

David S. So
Marketing Manager