[T10] List of T10 member companies?

Ralph Weber roweber at ieee.org
Fri Oct 28 06:58:08 PDT 2016

There are two kinds of "T10 member companies", voting and advisory members.

A convenient list is available only for Voting T10 Member Companies. The
editors of standards use it in the front matter of documents forwarded
to Public Review. Thus, access to it is conveniently hidden on the
Editor Page item of the t10.org banner menu.

All the best,

.Ralph