[T10] Call for Presentations on SPL-5 at November Meeting in Santa Rosa

Michael LoBue lobue at scsita.org
Wed Oct 26 03:37:59 PDT 2016

Hi Tim,

Sorry for the delayed acknowledgement of your proposed presentations.  Yes, 10 minutes per topic would be fine, assuming there will be some Q&A around each topic, roughly 30 minutes total should be fine.

Thanks again.  Can I assume that we can obtain copies of your presentations to host on the members’ only site following the presentations?

Regards,
Michael
Mobile:  415-613-1559