[T10] CAP Proposal "SBC-4 & SPC-5: Add READ (232) and WRITE (232) commands" uploaded

Joe Breher Joe.Breher at hgst.com
Thu Oct 6 09:46:13 PDT 2016

Perhaps we need to displace the LOGICAL BLOCK ADDRESS field with a new ADDITIONAL CDB LENGTH field, and slide everything else down eight bytes. One might presume that a CDB length of 16EiB-12 might be enough for the foreseeable future.

Joe Breher
Storage Architecture Technologist
Standards Setting Organization
San Jose Research Center